Pics from Save Gulches ?????

Gillis! he needs a booster seat, that would help him see over the steering wheel, and stretch the jeep... i think he was a little disappointed he didnt get the far side of TNT

That's strange. This is the first forum I've been on that my posts get deleted. Strange.

I didn't know if I posted this here or not... but here it is. It's a video. Click it.

Maybe it won't get deleted.

That's strange. This is the first forum I've been on that my posts get deleted. Strange.

I didn't know if I posted this here or not... but here it is. It's a video. Click it.

Maybe it won't get deleted.

what post got deleted? there are supposedly only a few people that can delete stuff right now. You posted that video on usjeeps.

what post got deleted? there are supposedly only a few people that can delete stuff right now. You posted that video on usjeeps.

Maybe I'm crazy. I posted something else, completely irrelevant. Something about GIllis being 3ft tall. Maybe it didn't post correctly. I am on the crappy work computer.... Figured I hurt someones feelings. lol

Someone else must have got the video from me. I'm not even registered on USJeeps and I made that video. lol

I thought it was pretty cool that the news people came out. They should have flown over in a helicopter and recorded all the vehicles.

Maybe I'm crazy. I posted something else, completely irrelevant. Something about GIllis being 3ft tall. Maybe it didn't post correctly. I am on the crappy work computer.... Figured I hurt someones feelings. lol

Someone else must have got the video from me. I'm not even registered on USJeeps and I made that video. lol

I thought it was pretty cool that the news people came out. They should have flown over in a helicopter and recorded all the vehicles.
No. you re right.. i posted something too.. And it got deleted too. Some comment on the google ads.
I remember seeing your post about the Gillis being only 3 ft tall.. so it did get deleted..
Who ever you are.. STOP DELETING POSTS! lol