Southeast Overland is having a Garage Sale!

Southeast Overland will be posting various odds and ends that we need to move out of the store. These products will be marked down for (hopefully) a fast for us and inexpensive for you transaction! We are calling this the Southeast Overland GARAGE SALE!

All items are available through our webstore HERE.

Hi-Lift 2-3" Tube Mount - brand new
2 in stock at this price
$69 each shipped anywhere in the US
That's about $14 off with shipping included

Old style Southeast Overland t-shirts - brand new
OD green / olive
3 XX large
$10 each shipped anywhere in the US
That's $4 off each with shipping included

Note: Tow rope in picture is sold.

Amsteel Blue 3/8" x 85' silver/gray synthetic winch line with a 3/8" heavy duty sling hook and a full connector link. The hook has a heavy gate (no weenie metal here) and the connector link is removable so you can change hooks down the road. We are clearing out this line because we now only stock orange winch lines and this is our last silver/gray winch line
$325 retail price shipped
$249 sale price shipped anywhere in the US

Feel free to email me at Steve@SoutheastOverland.com or call 864-280-4238 if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
What are the Hi-Lift mounts? Got a picture?
The Hi-Lift tube mounts are in the upper right of the pic in the first post. They are designed to clamp to a tube 2-3" in diameter and then your Hi-Lift then mounts to the two mounts with some big 4 wing-style nuts.

Here is a link http://www.hi-lift.com/accessories/tube-mount.html and they are model # TM-750. IIRC MSRP is around $85+ on them but I'd have to check. I had them marked down to $69 and now I've thrown in free shipping.

Thanks!