Grand Slam South East Harlan, KY July 29-31

We only got about 5 pictures the whole time. Me and David had an epic adventure and were lost off the NW side of the park near coppperhead campground for 4 hours or so. Not sure how far we got away from the park but we were on ATV trails that had about 3-4 feet of grass on them and apparently the lady said there are 400 miles of ATV trails that run through the park and can take you to BFE. We finally found our way back to the park when the 4 runner was running on fumes. Real glad we didnt get stuck in the middle of coal country and start hearing banjo music.... Deliverance 2 anyone?

I don't think we got but a couple pictures and they were all of me playing dead. The cherokee guys had a good turn out. Sure there were only 4-5 of them there, but they brought up plenty of other rigs to play.

I am still unsure as to how one gets lost for hours in Black Mountain and in only 4 hours ends up on fumes. We left out everyday and were out there the entire day with plenty of fuel to spare. Actually didn't even fill up in the morning like normal. It would have been nice to see a few more people up there. Maybe next time.

Na man Im all here ready for a good year of hammock swingn, rig beatn, and beer drankn. Im currently the only one at the Offroad House with something to wheel so we need to get that problem fixed.

I also just got on the website but have been rockin the sticker for a couple months:grin:

Looks good Ole man Bickle

Na man Im all here ready for a good year of hammock swingn, rig beatn, and beer drankn. Im currently the only one at the Offroad House with something to wheel so we need to get that problem fixed.

I also just got on the website but have been rockin the sticker for a couple months:grin:

Looks good Ole man Bickle

I was logged on Rons name damn it.