ECORS Race at Carolina Crawlin in Spartanburg July 9, 2011

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Tom and he said the heat races start at 8:30am but the finals dont start till 4 and they will be racing till 9pm.

He suggested we get there sometime after lunch. So I'm thinking we meet at the chapin exit at 1:30 and leave around 1:45. This should put us at the course around 3pm.

I got us space for two tents for our club so we should have some shade to sit in. I'll be bringing the MCJ tent to the event, if we can get somebody else to bring another one as well.

So lets meet at the Chapin exit at 1:30.

Anyone want to get lunch at 12:00 in Chapin?

Last edited:
actually, my brother is going to a ride in clemson on the KLR so we'll have his seat open.

We are meeting at Cannons BBQ in chapin at 12:30 if anyone wants to grab lunch. Call me with any questions or if you will be late and want to caravan with us.

8 0 3 6 0 3 5 8 9 1

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I guess I should have read through the whole post. I didn't know you guys were coming up here for it. I was there. I went at 9am this morning and stayed all day until just after 3pm. That's when I figured out that the tops of my feet were bright red. I figured the back of my neck was the same way so it was time to go.

here are a few of the pics I took at the race

The motly crew in the civic piled 5 deep heading to the race

This guy was hauling *** the whole time

Hurray for boobies. It was a dust storm for anyone not in front

fastest lap of the day at 2min 6 seconds I think

This hill didnt look that steep till we went up and stood on it after the race...can you say 4 foot drop...

Attachments

Chris's Buggy Congrats on the 2nd Place Finish

The first place buggy

This jeep reminded me of kirby's jeep and he was hauling ***, he took home first place in B class

And the BlueTorch buggy was having motor trouble, but when they got him back on the track he was hawling a$$

Attachments