Potential Group Buys

Ok, I was wondering because all you had was Amsteel blue.

Got an email back from Masterpull. It looks like the service life of these lines is pretty good so I'm just going to keep running it. After memorial weekend I'll ship it off and get it re-thimbled. Just gotta find one of those fancy thimbles to put on there.

No, I'm running a whatever base model line that I got about 10 years ago. Except for operator error, its been good stuff!
Synthetic line can last a very long time when used correctly - and even when abused.

MP and Viking base line is very similar to Amsteel Blue, which is why I carry Southeast Overland's own line of Amsteel Blue lines, and then offer Master Pull's Superlines. Gotta get those up on the website...

I'll be needing a trasharoo and a few various size quickfists here shortly. Could any of this make it's way down to a MCJ club meeting?
I'm sure we could arrange that. I talked briefly with Brooks at the Spring Offroad Fest and said that if we get 5 Trasharoo orders together then I will deliver for free to Columbia and preferably a MCJ club meeting. If you want for me to ship to you then just let me know what you are looking at and I'll see what we can do on combining shipping to save $. My email is Steve@SoutheastOverland.com and my # is 864-280-4238.

Thanks!

I'm sure we could arrange that. I talked briefly with Brooks at the Spring Offroad Fest and said that if we get 5 Trasharoo orders together then I will deliver for free to Columbia and preferably a MCJ club meeting. If you want for me to ship to you then just let me know what you are looking at and I'll see what we can do on combining shipping to save $. My email is Steve@SoutheastOverland.com and my # is 864-280-4238.

Thanks!
I plan to bring this up at the meeting.

Nice. It would be cool if you'd start carrying Wedco cans. I've got an old NATO can but that + the spout usually means I get covered with gas. Then I cuss more than usual about it.

What is so bad about the CARB spout? Let me get this straight, people are upset that they aren't getting doused with gas now?

Once again, something for down the road.

Nice. It would be cool if you'd start carrying Wedco cans. I've got an old NATO can but that + the spout usually means I get covered with gas. Then I cuss more than usual about it.

What is so bad about the CARB spout? Let me get this straight, people are upset that they aren't getting doused with gas now?

Once again, something for down the road.
Carb spouts are supposed to be 'no spill' by design but some think they flow too slow and are tricky to use.

Wedco post-ban (CARB'd) cans are $49.95 + $15 shipping. I hope to have them in my webstore later today. I've got a lot to add today...

The spout issue probably won't effect me since I use a super siphon much of the time anyways. Besides the spout and how it attaches to the can most everything significant is the same pre vs post-CARB. I plan to order a Wedco can shortly for myself to compare to my Specter cans.