RTT go anywhere trailer

69624802f1b68d52a67562b772d62657.jpg 6c0548dec69edb5ab311085c641c16a8.jpg

So I started a trailer build a couple weeks ago and decided to do a build thread. Hopefully getting a load of metal tomorrow. So my weekend... throwing sparks and pounding beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the hitch finished but not sure if it’s the final design. Seems to bind a little. We’ll se after greasing. Got a load of metal today and tacked up the top portion. Waiting on Amazon stuff before I do much else. Ordering a 12v fridge freezer. Anybody have a Dometic? Also ordering a hot water system with a 20gal water tank. When I get some of these parts I can mock them up and continue the build.

What do y’all think. Ideas welcome please.

You could make the top portion be weather proof for dry storage with access similar to a work camper top where the windows will allow access to the inside. But instead of windows have doors that fold down to use as a shelf. But sounds like you have it all thought out. Looks good.

You could make the top portion be weather proof for dry storage with access similar to a work camper top where the windows will allow access to the inside. But instead of windows have doors that fold down to use as a shelf. But sounds like you have it all thought out. Looks good.
Yeah that’s kinda what I was thinking but was going to have the doors open up. Having them fold down makes much more sense.

I guess this is one way of doing it.

Kinda impressed with this Harbor Freight metal break, especially for the price.

Got some goodies today!!!

I really like these bullet hinges. I’m going to use them on the back door.

Got a little more done today.