Podcast Suggestions?

So I have been listening to an adventure podcast called "lets not panic" for a while when I was driving to work, but I reached the end of the real story, they are not back at home and not on the road full time. Andyone have a good adventure/roadtrip podcast that I can live vicariously through when I'm driving in traffic to and from work?

http://www.letsnotpanic.com/

Guess its a niche market...and why i havent found any good other examples. I tried listening to the Toyota Trucks and Trails, but didnt really get into it.

Does anybody have a suggestion of any podcasts at all?

You should check out the High Sierra 4x4 podcast. They are over in California and have some pretty cool wheeling trip stories and general 4x4 talk. They've been switching up some of the recent episodes with newer hosts every other week that I could do without but they have plenty of old episodes to keep you entertained for a long time.

Couple of years ago I started listening to podcasts to and from work and then a lot of times at work when I can. I listen to a lot of joe rogan experience, he has a lot of interesting people on. The smoking tire is Matt farah, it’s a car podcast and always has good people in all automotive sorts. NPR has several different series that are good, how I built this, planet money are two I can think of off the top of my head.

Dirty John, Dr death, S-town, up and vanished, serial are all good too and are more of a series and some with different seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of years ago I started listening to podcasts to and from work and then a lot of times at work when I can. I listen to a lot of joe rogan experience, he has a lot of interesting people on. The smoking tire is Matt farah, it’s a car podcast and always has good people in all automotive sorts. NPR has several different series that are good, how I built this, planet money are two I can think of off the top of my head.

Dirty John, Dr death, S-town, up and vanished, serial are all good too and are more of a series and some with different seasons.

I listened to serial last year about this time and it was excellent. thats what got me into podcasts. I'll take a look at a few of these you and taylor mentioned. If anyone has any others about traveling i'm all ears.

MTBpodcast and Singletracks podcast are both good mountain bike podcasts. The guys from MTB are biased and annoying at times but both are good listens.

Dan Carlin’s hardcore history is really good.

I’ve gotten into watches the past year and Watch and listen (which is also Matt Farrah) and worn and wound have some good ones. Mechanical watches are cool bc they are literally tiny precise machines. They are harder to listen to if you don’t care about watches though.

If you like hunting at all, Steve rinella and meateater podcast is really good. I don’t hunt really but he’s good to listen to. He’s got a lot of interesting ppl and he talks about land and game management.

With "all that's going on right now" as most would say I have really been trying to tune out the day to day news, radio, media. I've been listening to a lot of The Dale Jr. Download and The Talent Tank. I am running out of offroad stuff to listen to, and I remembered this thread. Thought it would be a good time to bump it. If anyone hasn't listened to the Tanlent Tank, it's a good one. Chris May was featured just after KOH.