Looking for rock sliders for a TJ

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
What style are you looking for? Simple plate, something with a tube/step? The ones dad has come either way, he just ordered the wrong one so ended up adding the tube.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
what kind does your dad have larry?
The cheapest he could find. They might be barricade but I didn't remember. It was one that was available with our without a tube and he accidentally ordered without. Then he cut up the Olympic LJ bars I couldn't sell and added the tube.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
those don't tie to the body mounts and I would say wont treat your tub well in a hard hit... see my jeep for proof.

but these:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-rocker-guards-tj-j100294.html

tie to the body mounts.
Yeah, I didn't look at the mounting was just referring to the mini boat side type look. I like those better than the tube step type. I'll probably end up changing mine out at some point to go along with full corners. Probably right after I smash a rocker or between the door and wheel opening...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I thought you were going to take it easy today?
I actually said to Chris I never imagined that a day "taking it easy" in the lj would include tnt, heartbreaker, rocker knocker, and palmetto crossing. This happened on 56 going down to turn back to TNT rock garden. Its washed out pretty bad and there was a root sticking out.

I actually said to Chris I never imagined that a day "taking it easy" in the lj would include tnt, heartbreaker, rocker knocker, and palmetto crossing. This happened on 56 going down to turn back to TNT rock garden. Its washed out pretty bad and there was a root sticking out.
I also planned to "take it easy" damn tree jumped right in front of me
pIun9xm.jpg