Need Garage Door suggestions

Looking to redo the garage doors in my garage. Does anyone know a company local to columbia that they have had good experience with?

What type are you looking at? I can say after i moved into my new garage i love the roll up doors. You do not lose any headroom in the garage with them. My original style had the doors that rolled back and toward the center of the garage. Lost alot of room when the doors were open . :(

What type are you looking at? I can say after i moved into my new garage i love the roll up doors. You do not lose any headroom in the garage with them. My original style had the doors that rolled back and toward the center of the garage. Lost alot of room when the doors were open . :(
We are just going to replace our rollback door because it’s bent to hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Crashalot

Coil type is usually the most durable and easy to install but much louder. As for installation companys see if there is a Overhead Door dealer in your area. I have used them to install doors as large as 27'x15' they have been good to work with for me. They also do residential garage doors.

Last edited:
Ive done several...Its not rocket science. Bought them from Lowes IRC.
Yeah, i have heard that. I want to get some quotes and determine if its worth me doing it or not. Currently I the doors are chain drive openers that I have rebuilt the plastic bits inside, and its just loud as all hell and the doors are bent to hell from someone hitting them.