Windrock March 8-9

Has anyone heard of Walden's Ridge at Windrock? If not just Google it. Looks very intense. I am going to run it March 8th and watch the SRRS race on the 9th. I am staying at Windrock Gap Campground spot 32 in case anyone wants to ride it with me. If not I'll see you at Oscar.

I like where this is headed. I haven't been able to dive into the details of the one drop, what is the minimum vehicle that could hit this one?

I have been told it's doable with 35's and two lockers. I saw a video of a Jeep come down that ledge and it looked like he was on 35's and had no problems.

I believe its more of a pucker factor trail vs a hardcore trail. My Jeep is in my Buddy's shop until late March so Oscar will be my next trip out. We go every fall though so maybe this will be the year we hit it up.

I believe its more of a pucker factor trail vs a hardcore trail. My Jeep is in my Buddy's shop until late March so Oscar will be my next trip out. We go every fall though so maybe this will be the year we hit it up.
do you have a date in mind for your fall trip?