OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

So early reg is 45 per person? This is total registration and not just a t-shirt right? Does age matter for kids? Thanks.
This is for the Meal, Materials, Shirt, ETC, Typical Oscar package. The early registration was for Supporter Members only, It ended yesterday. Im not certain how kid registrations are handled. Consider becoming a supporter in the future, help support this community.

This is for the Meal, Materials, Shirt, ETC, Typical Oscar package. The early registration was for Supporter Members only, It ended yesterday. Im not certain how kid registrations are handled. Consider becoming a supporter in the future, help support this community.
Got it. Thanks. The link still says $45.

Ok guys so thinking about the challenge...

Here's my idea. Let me know what you think about it. We start on the lower rock garden at the normal starting point. The vehicle would be driven in reverse. A spotter can ride as a passenger, but no spotter is allowed outside the vehicle. The crowd can give advice though. All occupants must wear a seat belt. There would be a 10 minute time limit. The person to go the farthest in 10 minutes wins. If more than one person does the entire course all the way to the very end, then we will go by the fastest time. $100 for first place and $50 for second place.

Ok guys so thinking about the challenge...

Here's my idea. Let me know what you think about it. We start on the lower rock garden at the normal starting point. The vehicle would be driven in reverse. A spotter can ride as a passenger, but no spotter is allowed outside the vehicle. The crowd can give advice though. All occupants must wear a seat belt. There would be a 10 minute time limit. The person to go the farthest in 10 minutes wins. If more than one person does the entire course all the way to the very end, then we will go by the fastest time. $100 for first place and $50 for second place.
I think this sounds like it would go over great. I'm wondering if you only give them 5 minutes. That would make it less likely to finish and need to go by time. Need to decide on a day and time. The Lions Den challenge will be 1pm on Saturday I think.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I think this sounds like it would go over great. I'm wondering if you only give them 5 minutes. That would make it less likely to finish and need to go by time. Need to decide on a day and time. The Lions Den challenge will be 1pm on Saturday I think.
Friday after lunch at the dairy hut? Or wait until Saturday so everyone is there?

If you want to be technical. What's the difference in crowd giving advice and spotter outside the vehicle? How about spotter rides or spotter can walk on the road but cant be in the rock garden?

Friday after lunch at the dairy hut? Or wait until Saturday so everyone is there?

If you want to be technical. What's the difference in crowd giving advice and spotter outside the vehicle? How about spotter rides or spotter can walk on the road but cant be in the rock garden?
I think friday after lunch at the dairy hut is a pretty good idea.

5 minutes is cool.

Let's say no spotter, but they are allowed a passenger for help.

How about if we do it later in the day on Friday for late arrivals? Maybe 5:00 or something like that?

This year we will have a BBQ Restaurant caterer on site for serving dinner Saturday night. We have arranged that they will come out and serve us Saturday Night. No more worrying about having enough food. All is taken care of. This place has some great reviews. They will be serving for another event, I think NAXJA in June or July.