OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

I'm currently debating weather to use EventBee again, or I had some discussion with Clemson 4wheel last year about checking out through their site to save on the fees from eventbee.

Can't wait to see everyone again! Saw that all the cabins are booked now. I'd like to get four spots in a cabin for me, my dad, and our riders if anyone has room. No dog this year.

Can't wait to see everyone again! Saw that all the cabins are booked now. I'd like to get four spots in a cabin for me, my dad, and our riders if anyone has room. No dog this year.
Unless somebody just hasn't posted up, there should still be a few open. check the top post in this thread.

From Putney trailhead I would guestimate it’s a 25 minute ride to town by highway or a 45 minute + ride by trail to the Evarts cabin. That 45 could easily turn into a much larger trip depending on your rig or if you get turned around. Maplets is a great app to use to navigate the trails.

From Putney trailhead I would guestimate it’s a 25 minute ride to town by highway or a 45 minute + ride by trail to the Evarts cabin. That 45 could easily turn into a much larger trip depending on your rig or if you get turned around. Maplets is a great app to use to navigate the trails.
I’ll have to remember to download maplets this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk