OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

Is there a list of required equipment for this trail ride, either for Oscar or the Park? Couldn’t find anything, but I’m assuming fire extinguisher, seat belts, CB, spare tire, recovery points/gear. What else? Haven’t been on a real trail ride in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is there a list of required equipment for this trail ride, either for Oscar or the Park? Couldn’t find anything, but I’m assuming fire extinguisher, seat belts, CB, spare tire, recovery points/gear. What else? Haven’t been on a real trail ride in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Those are all good things to have that I would suggest you have. But the park itself does not require anything but seatbelts and a permit from what I know.

Is registration up anywhere yet? I just don't want to miss it.
That was a discussion we were hoping to finalize today, but the migration took longer than anticipated. We are still working on a few bugs with email notifications. We will post more information on registration ASAP.

Finalizing Registration. We need to start chatting with some more sponsors for the Event. We did not do the OSCAR challenge last year, but does anyone have any ideas on a challenge for this year?

The plan will be to continue the Carolina Driveline Lion's Den Clean Sweep.

Did you guys like the awards we did last year?

MacLogo_20WEB.gif Evel-Knievel.jpg mr.-clean-logo.jpg peopleschoice.png

181221_oscar8-Navy Background.png

Register for #OSCAR8 is LIVE!

We're just a couple months away from the 8th Annual OffroadSC Annual Ride in Harlan, Kentucky and we hope to see you there!

Don't forget to register before Friday April 5th. Whether you're new to OSCAR or an experienced veteran, you won't want to miss out on the Trail Rides, Food, and Fun this year!

Click here to get your OSCAR 8 Tickets Now!

Cabins are Booked Solid for OSCAR8, Hope you got a SPOT! If not, there is tons of camping and RV sites at the park. Be sure to reserve on the Putney Side if you want to be near the action.

Just registered. On the tent camping it looks like first come first served. If we get there Friday afternoon, good chance we’ll get a decent site? I’ll probably call up there tomorrow. Looking forward to it. We might do a little shakedown at gulches next month if we can get a weekend without rain

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just registered. On the tent camping it looks like first come first served. If we get there Friday afternoon, good chance we’ll get a decent site? I’ll probably call up there tomorrow. Looking forward to it. We might do a little shakedown at gulches next month if we can get a weekend without rain
First come first serve is in an open field. You'll have room.