OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

8921060144ba52014af80f65aec760db.jpg

Schedule:
Wrong Way challenge 5:00pm Friday
Lions den challenge 1:00 Saturday afternoon
BBQ Dinner 6:00-7:30 pm Saturday night

We're just a couple months away from the 8th Annual OffroadSC Annual Ride in Harlan, Kentucky and we hope to see you there!

Don't forget to register before Friday April 5th. Whether you're new to OSCAR or an experienced veteran, you won't want to miss out on the Trail Rides, Food, and Fun this year!

Registration has Closed

Cabins are Booked Solid for OSCAR8, Hope you got a SPOT! If not, there is tons of camping and RV sites at the park. Be sure to reserve on the Putney Side if you want to be near the action.

logo.png

http://www.harlancountycampground.com/
Address: 8331 US-119, Putney, KY 40865
Phone: (606) 573-9009

OffroadSC-OSCAR 2019 banner.jpg

I want to thank all of the sponsors and vendors that helped us put this awesome event on again for the 8th year in a row. Special thanks to Clemson 4 wheel, LugNut 4x4 and Tentrax Trailers for coming out to wheel with us during the event! We couldn't make this event happen every year without the support from all of you guys! Looking forward to more days on the trail with all of you guys in 2019 and beyond.

Sponsors and Vendors that made it possible:
Clemson 4 wheel
Carolina Driveline
LugNut 4x4
Tentrax Trailers
Krawl Off-Road
Warn
Quarry Town ORV Park
MidCarolina Jeepers Club
BigHorn Graphics
Gr8Tops
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
Tread Lightly

Hog Heaven Pit BBQ
Harlan County Campground
Williamson Web Solutions

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks,

thinking about making the trip this year with my son, hopefully can find a trailer to borrow so I don't have to drive the jeep up. Having never been before, will there be a group going on milder trails? Do people mostly camp or are there cabins to rent?
The trails we typically do on the first day run right along the main road and you can dip in and out of trails as you want.

The cabins and reserve campsites typically all fill up, but there are usually cabins with room available if you post here and coordinate. I'd call and check with the campground and if you can't reserve a spot, post here.

Yeah, there are trails of all levels. And there are usually some open spaces for cabins, and there are campsites available.
Thanks for the heads up guys. It will likely just be me and my 6 year old, and a buddy and his 8 yo son. We aren't above roughing it, but if we can get a cabin we'd go for it. From what I can tell from last years thread and googling, there are two sides. Which side would we be staying on? Is it bad form to go ahead and rent a cabin ahead of the group, or should I wait for registration?

Cabins 2, 4, 5, 6 are still open. Password is CheeseBurgers to unlock it from the OSCAR Reservation.

Get them while they last! These wont last long.

Post up what you get so I can remove it from the list.