November 17th - Toys 4 Tots at Quarry Town ORV Park

Toys-for-Tots.jpg

Mid-Carolina Jeepers and Quarry Town ORV park are putting on a Toys 4 Tots Toy drive November 17th. We will be posting more information soon. Mark your calendars now.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
This is the annual Mid Carolina Jeepers toys for tots ride, but all are welcome. Entry is a $10-15 toy (new, original package, not gift wrapped) to be donated.

We will will be doing lunch but menu is not decided yet.

Probably time to share some more details for those of us who are not in the loop...
Address is 131 Rock Church Rd NW 29649. Pull all the way to the circle for loading and parking instructions. If you put Rock Presbyterian Church Greenwood in your GPS it will bring you right here! Some folks were getting misled by gps using the address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There will be two groups meeting to head to the park. Both will leave at 9:00 am.

1) Saluda @ the Burger King parking lot.

2) Bill and Frans Restaurant.

If you cant make either of those, the address is 131 Rock Church Rd NW 29649. Try to be there at 10:00.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Woodys pizza delivers. All greenwood restaurants are within 10 minutes if folks want to eat after dark before heading out of town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We usually do a meal. Planning to bring a couple portable grills and do some hot dogs, if that's ok.

Also plan to bring some folding tables, easy ups, etc.

We usually do a meal. Planning to bring a couple portable grills and do some hot dogs, if that's ok.

Also plan to bring some folding tables, easy ups, etc.
Made the chili last night and bought 100 Nathans Hotdogs and buns along with Chips. If anyone wants to bring sides or deserts please do.

I was hoping to get my guages fixed by this weekend, but it doesnt look that that will happen. I guess I'll be bringing the JK.. I'll be heading to the spartan race in Spartanburg after the Toy Run.