GTR Sports Complex

GTR has replaced HRD, I don't know how long ago it was, but they did. I took my youngest brother down there for him to ride bikes with his friends and I rode one of the OHV trails that they had. Overall a very nice and professional place. Everything appeared to be fairly new and well maintained. They have RV hook ups and I believe some camping areas. The Jeep trail that I rode had a little bit of everything, narrow spots, open spots, mud holes ranging from mild to wild each with an alternative route, sand, clay, rocks, trees. I thoroughly enjoyed the trail and I believe that there are a few others in the park that I didn't ride. They have plenty of trails and tracks for ATVs and dirt bikes. If your local to the Columbia area and want to get a little dirty on a day trip and not worry about breaking anything if you go it alone, I would highly suggest GTR. It was $25 for the day and they have a snack stand, indoor restrooms, changing areas and port-a-johns. Be sure to check their calendar though before you go out there because they do host races and from what I've heard it can get packed and hectic on those days.

Address - 1465 SC-6, Gaston, SC 29053

Phone - (803) 767-8809