JL. Who did it? Anyone purchase yet?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There are 2 JLUR in club so far.

One traded from a JKU Hardrock.

Other has a TJ.

Neither are active on the forum. We poked around the Hanks' at a meeting.

Last edited:
Saw a base model with steel wheels parked at the gym this morning. I like the way they look even more than the JK, but I'm not up to speed on features.

I probably sound like an old man, but I often feel like the ROXOR is more of a Jeep than the JL. But I'm dang proud that Jeep continues with a solid front axle vehicle. It'll be hard for me to not take a car payment if the new truck proves to be what it could be.

Are they significantly different then a JK? Or is it sort of like a new iPhone, just updated in a few areas but generally the same thing?

Haven’t read that much about them but have seen a good many around lately. Saw the first lifted one a couple weeks ago and still had dealer tags on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
From what I've seen of the JL, it looks like subtle improvements to the design, comfort, and technology, without changing too much.

The JL truck though... Maybe my opinion will change when they're actually out, but it seems like a ton of money for something that's not really a good truck and not really a good jeep...

There are several Youtube videos that cover all of the changes to the Jeep in the new JL. Several things make complete sense and its a shame that Jeep built 11 years worth of vehicles and didn't incorporate the changes earlier.

There are several Youtube videos that cover all of the changes to the Jeep in the new JL. Several things make complete sense and its a shame that Jeep built 11 years worth of vehicles and didn't incorporate the changes earlier.
I feel the same about the TJ body. They made minor changes, and possibly lost allot of sales because they refused to try change.

A diesel TJ would have changed the market completely, and Jeep knew it, but wouldn't commit!