Question about Durango gear box swap on 98 TJ

My steering gear box is leaking so I plan to swap in a 99 Durango box. My question is what fluid do I use. The Jeep FSM says power steering fluid not ATF. Does anybody know what goes in a 99 Dodge Durango steering gear box and if it will work with the PS pump on my TJ?

Yeah after Uwarrie of 2017 the stock one was leaking pretty bad. The Durango box so far has held up but the steering is heavier than the old one.

Yeah after Uwarrie of 2017 the stock one was leaking pretty bad. The Durango box so far has held up but the steering is heavier than the old one.
is it heavier or do you just have to turn the wheel slower? When I tried to run one, it seemed like it had more power, but it was being underdriven by the pulley. So if I wanted to turn the wheel really fast like in a parking lot it would be hard to turn, unless i slowed my turning of the wheel. I was looking into an overdrive pulley for it when I ended up swapping to Hydro Assist.

is it heavier or do you just have to turn the wheel slower? When I tried to run one, it seemed like it had more power, but it was being underdriven by the pulley. So if I wanted to turn the wheel really fast like in a parking lot it would be hard to turn, unless i slowed my turning of the wheel. I was looking into an overdrive pulley for it when I ended up swapping to Hydro Assist.
Thats the way mine is.