OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR7 April 27-29, 2018

Alright, I think that fills them up. Good talk guys. Now get to wrenching!
We loaded headed out in the morning, hope not to break anything on this trip. Have to do some super time crunch fixing to make Oscar7 if break anything big.

Nice! I didn't know yall were coming.
Nick, we missed riding last year so we decided to come no matter what. Just a few of us not the whole crew.

Last edited:
What does the group look like for Thursday/Friday? I have commitments that I can't miss on Saturday night, but would love to get a little riding in.

Who all is leaving out wed i would like to try and meet up so I’m not driving up by myself could meet anywhere along 26

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't if you call, just put a credit card on file with them
When you call to put my name on the site reservation, can you let me know. I'm gonna check on Wednesday availability. I have my site in Everts from Wednesday. I'm trying to get there and set up Wednesday so I can take my sweet time getting there!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Who all is leaving out wed i would like to try and meet up so I’m not driving up by myself could meet anywhere along 26

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me, Dad, Jody, Brooks, Tripp had discussed it but no definite plans yet. I'm not in a huge hurry. Probably eat breakfast at home then head out 10ish...