OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR7 April 27-29, 2018

Maybe you can get a line on him from Steven at the campground.
Good idea. I guess I will call.

Also, to note. The camping at Putney is not full, only the reservable camping with power outlets are full. There is a ton of space for Primative Camping in the field by the shelter we use for the Saturday Night BBQ.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Good idea. I guess I will call.

Also, to note. The camping at Putney is not full, only the reservable camping with power outlets are full. There is a ton of space for Primative Camping in the field by the shelter we use for the Saturday Night BBQ.
I'm also wondering if people booked camp sites because they were told cabins are full, when there is still room in cabins...

I’m finalizing some cabin info today and will post up some openings soon. If anyone else’s needs a bed post up here. There are some beds left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, so there are some cabins that were reserved by OSCAR Attendees that have open beds. I'm making a list of who needs a bed and how many beds are open. I'll try to post up the final info today.

I about forgot to register this year. I went to register for the Poker Run and it clicked...I never registered for OSCAR7. When I was trying to register the day it opened it wouldn't take my paypal stuff, then I got side tracked...Oh well, Brooks you owe me $10. :flipoff2:

Alright,

For the record, and for future reference, I had reserved all of the cabins for OSCAR6 before the event so that people could call and mention OSCAR and reserve a cabin for themselves.... It didnt reserve any this year as they were all booked when I went to try. But I think I have figured out all of the cabins.

Cabin 1 - Linda's Bear Lodge - Registration Cabin FULL - Faith M

Cabin 2 - Sleeps 8 in Bunks - FULL George W

Cabin 3 - Sleeps 5 FULL - Faith M

Cabin 4 - Sleeps 5 FULL - Tucker H

Cabin 5 - Sleeps 5-6 FULL - Taylor C

Cabin 6 - Sleeps 8 - Dial, Dials Dad, Dick B, Wayne, Wayne's Rider, Will W, Ryan P, Ryan P Rider

Cabin 7 - Emily's Elk Lodge - Nick A

Cabin 8 - Pappy's Coal Miner - Matt B

Cabin 9 - Rooster's Nest - Sleeps 5-8 - Jimbo, Dale, Jeff, Sam

Cabin 10 - Sleeps 6 Full - Bill C

Cabin 11 - Deer Lodge Sleeps 12 - Rob Eldridge

Last edited:
Brooks, if cabin 2 isn't taken, that would work great for my family and my buddy's family. Let me know. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also wondering if people booked camp sites because they were told cabins are full, when there is still room in cabins...
I would camp in the field, but I like power for fans\heat, my cooler, phone chargers. I would have taken a few beds in a cabin, but I got a new tent after I heard all the cabins were booked. [emoji852]️[emoji852]️[emoji852]️
I'll be at my camp site over in South Everts Campgrounds.