OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR7 April 27-29, 2018

Ill be coming back from my honeymoon the weekend before. Ill try to make it up friday night with the rzr or just bang around dirt roads in the Lexus.

I've been going to Harlan a long time and I've never seen a major trail jam. Except on some of the bigger obstacles.
Until you get a broke rig in one of those gully trails or somebody get scared and wants to turn around. I've been stuck in both situations. I'm just thinking with everything booked like it is there must be a lot going on that weekend or OSCAR7 will be the biggest one yet.

Not likely to have my camper built by Oscar 7, so I got a pop-up canopy, and the tent that connects to it. Came from Walmart. Canopy on sale was $60, tent on sale was$30 5fadeaca75921d50e8292c89eaf1bf09.jpg

Cargo trailer is nearly complete!
Frame, suspension, and shortened axle to proper width. Got to get my tank filled in the am, then it's game over.
Harlan bound, OSCAR 7 prep!!!
ea29b748c6a9b5ce7c7f6758c6d2969b.jpg

Last edited:
Registration Closes April 11th, so get in while the getting is good. If you aren't on the Registered users page on Eventbee yet dont stress, I have about 32 entries who have paid by cash and check that I have not uploaded.