OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR7 April 27-29, 2018

Those that asked for a spot in cabins in this thread, what day are you coming up? Does anyone need a bed for Wednesday night?
Not sure what day I’m coming up yet bc my truck messed up tI day has to go into the shop. So trying to figure out how to get the jeep up there now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I need to know if that cabin needs be be rented for Wednesday or not. Dad will be there, but he can stay in the main cabin Wednesday night if he's the only one. I checked with Dial and they will be there Thursday.

One week till we are heading to the mountains of #harlanky for #oscar7 Special thanks to @krawloffroad for joining us again as a sponsor for our annual ride! Check out their website for deals and specials on all your Off-Road needs. www.KrawlOff-Road.com #blackmountainoffroadpark #wheelinanddealin #bronco2 #fordbronco #fordsofinstagram

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Not sure what day I’m coming up yet bc my truck messed up tI day has to go into the shop. So trying to figure out how to get the jeep up there now

Who is Ryan P and when are they coming up? If you and him are not there wednesday, cabin 6 doesn't need to be booked until Thursday night.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Cabin 6 is not reserved for Wednesday night. Wesscottw, you're the only one that was questionable, but if you do come up Wednesday we'll find a spot for you the first night.

Cabins 2,5,6,9,10 are confirmed for Thursday - Sunday. If someone from your cabin is not going to be there before 5:00 pm Thursday you need to call and make arrangements.

Cabins 1 and 3 are confirmed for Wednesday night.

We are excited to partner with #quarrytownorvpark for this year’s #OSCAR7. We will be raffling off a membership to this new private park in #greenwoodsc #harlanky #offroadsc #rockcrawler #rockpile #beatnotbabied

well found out that my truck needs some major trans work done and will be out of commission for a while, so now I'm trying to figure out how to even make it, let alone get the jeep up there

🤬🤬🤬[emoji34][emoji34][emoji35][emoji35]🤬🤬🤬
So I'm hunting for an AC bypass pulley today since the Amazon seller that I paid an extra $40 shipping didn't get my new compressor here yesterday, or today. It's gonna be the 23rd, the original date it would have been here with the free shipping.
I'll be out of town from the 23rd till late the 26th, and have to roll out for Oscar early the 27th. So my rig has to be ready by the end of the day on the 22nd. Literally gassed up, loaded, camp trailer hooked up loaded, ready to roll.
I still got oil change, plugs, and an alignment to do today. Now I gotta add an AC bypass pulley.
[emoji35][emoji35]🤬🤬🤬

Can't you just drive it?[/not sure if it would make it on that long of a trip through the mountains it barely wants to 55 -60 on a flat rd with no wind. That lil 4 cyclinder motor struggles on big hills

The farthest I’ve gone in it is from greenwood to sumter which about 100 Miles

Never know unless you try.

Maybe mount a fan over the tailgate to give it a little more speed?

BTW I am about half way if you have a problem.

Anybody got an extra seat in there rig i could ride around with on sat.
Might catch a ride with Jimbo up there on Friday

Last edited:
Check your local parts stores. Some keep bypass pullies in stock.
Only one left in the Columbia area was at car quest on Farrow Rd. Couldn't have been any further on the other side of town.
[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
I put a bypass on it a few weeks ago until I got a new compressor, the new bypass pulley failed, so I had to stick the bad compressor back on it and it didn't make it until the new compressor came.
The new compressor is late arrival, so I was forced to get another bypass.
The first one is under warranty, but has to be sent back since it was ordered online.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's all good now, but man it's been a rough road to OSCAR 7