OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR7 April 27-29, 2018

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
My OSCAR prep hit a slight bump today. After charging the battery last weekend, it barely started and wouldn't idle. I ordered an Advance AGM battery for in store pickup, go up there and they don't actually have any. So, tomorrow night I'll have a battery and hope that that's why it wouldn't idle...

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Finished my list of prep items over the weekend. Took off the soft top and put the bikini top and windjammer on, bolted down the toolbox, fixed the wiring for the lockers, greased everything, adjusted the coilovers so it would sit level, checked the oil, tightened the rear links to get rid of a clunk and then loaded the toolbox back up. Should be ready to rock. Just have to do some food shopping and pack up.

Still knocking out my list. Getting there; should be ready to load on the trailer Wednesday night

Instead of replacing another d30 ring gear I swapped in a 44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 link:✔️
D44:✔️
Air line✔️
Vent line✔️
diff cover&lube✔️
Alignment: ..... going tomorrow!

Just saw the winch ground hanging down! Lol it never ends does it! Not for any reason!!!!!!

Packed up, loaded down, all necessary repairs done. Just toss our luggage in the back, and drop by the Harlan Walmart for the little bit of food we need.
Still gonna be stuck leaving Columbia on Friday. 7698799bf472d80a63eb5cbfed2a1ff2.jpg

I’m probably out. Dropped my bumper on my foot and broke it...and we had a sales manager quit so I’ve got to work anyway. Dale may still be going though

Leaving work early to fix my fan shroud. Drive my dogs to my ssister in laws to be watched and then straight to packing. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Had some time so did a couple things that I've been putting off. Fixed the latch on the center console. I can finally open it without a fight. Moved the sirius radio antenna for better reception, loaded some more tools in the box and topped off the window washer fluid. Then took it for a couple mile drive to make sure everything still felt good after the tweaks on Sunday. Also put the CB antenna back on with the spring this time. Now I'm gonna update my Garmin and finish packing.