OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR7 April 27-29, 2018

Does anyone live near Carolina Driveline? I bought a shaft and it would be awesome if someone could bring it to OSCAR. Tom said he is not coming this year and doesn't think any of his staff will be coming either.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Does anyone live near Carolina Driveline? I bought a shaft and it would be awesome if someone could bring it to OSCAR. Tom said he is not coming this year and doesn't think any of his staff will be coming either.
Don't live near there, but wouldn't be the first time we've picked up parts from him on the way. If you don't get anything else worked out let me know and we can get it. His shipping rates have been pretty reasonable in the past too.

Shame he's not coming this year, why?

I am by there with work every week. I will be going by there tomorrow, so if it's ready I would be glad to pick it up for you. I won't be heading up to OSCAR until late Thursday though.

Thanks again to @clemson4wheel for joining us as the lead sponsor of #OSCAR7 this year! They have been with us since day one and continue to support the 4x4 community with events and expertise. #clemson4wheel #OSCAR7 #southcarolina #clemson @warnindustries @eastcoastfred #doitinthedirt #harlanky #blackmountainoffroadpark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#carolinadriveline is onboard again for #OSCAR7 With nearly 40 years of OEM and custom driveshaft building experience they can surely get your project rolling. #offroadsc #harlanky #driveshaft #spartanburg @spicerparts @neapcocomponents

Don't live near there, but wouldn't be the first time we've picked up parts from him on the way. If you don't get anything else worked out let me know and we can get it. His shipping rates have been pretty reasonable in the past too.

Shame he's not coming this year, why?
He said $40 shipping, so I thought I'd check. I'm not sure why they aren't coming.

I am by there with work every week. I will be going by there tomorrow, so if it's ready I would be glad to pick it up for you. I won't be heading up to OSCAR until late Thursday though.
It's not done yet, but It's just a spare so anytime is cool. I will follow up to see when it will be done. What is your name? I'll tell me you will get it for me. Thank you.

He said $40 shipping, so I thought I'd check. I'm not sure why they aren't coming.

It's not done yet, but It's just a spare so anytime is cool. I will follow up to see when it will be done. What is your name? I'll tell me you will get it for me. Thank you.
Matt Harvey, I will be back through Spartanburg next week also. After that I'm not sure though.

How many people do we have registered this year? How does that number compare to last year?
87 Registered from online and in person registrations I think I have 3 more too add that I got in over the weekend. We usualy average between 90-115

We had a large group not be able to make it this year from the mosiers and Miller.

Signed up. Hopefully I can make it up for a day or two. I just have to figure out how to get the Jeepster up there. My little buggy trailer isn't up to that load and the buggy needs to much work.

Thanks again to @southeastoverland for joining us as a sponsor for #OSCAR7. They have been with us since the beginning. Steve and the guys do great work in the upstate and make in-house recovery gear to your specs! #somuchoverland #southeastoverland #jeep #harlanky #toyota #blackmountainoffroadpark #amsteelblue #overland