Thread: MCJ is renting River Rock, March 23-25

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC

MCJ is renting River Rock, March 23-25

MCJ is renting out River Rock in Milledgeville, GA the weekend of March 23-25th, and extending the invitation to other area clubs. Clemson Offroad and Lakelands, you're invited. I'll post more details as we figure this out, but what I know now is:

-$50 per vehicle for all weekend (Friday-Sunday), $5 per passenger. This is RR's cost, nothing going to MCJ. We may ask for a small donation for non members for food, depending on what we do.

-We'll be camping on site. They have running water bathrooms and showers. You can bring tents, RVs, whatever.

-We'll do some kind of group meal.

We should have the minimum 10 rigs covered by MCJ, but I need to have a pretty good idea of a total count to give RR. So, who's in?
    Last edited by LBarr2002; 01-26-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    '04 LJ Sleeper

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    That's the weekend after run to the sun, I will have to update you closer to time. I should be in though. I assume rigs still need insurance to ride correct?

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by matth_85 View Post
    That's the weekend after run to the sun, I will have to update you closer to time. I should be in though. I assume rigs still need insurance to ride correct?
    Not sure, it wasn't mentioned. I don't know if that's their requirement or if it was for the charity event.
    '04 LJ Sleeper

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    Good news! River Rock changed their pricing for 2018. Instead of $100/rig it is now $50/rig + $5/rider. Still 10 rig minimum, but at this price I feel like we could handle it even if we don't have 10 people.

We'll finalize everything at the next meeting.
    '04 LJ Sleeper