MCJ is renting River Rock, March 23-25

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
MCJ is renting out River Rock in Milledgeville, GA the weekend of March 23-25th, and extending the invitation to other area clubs. Clemson Offroad and Lakelands, you're invited. I'll post more details as we figure this out, but what I know now is:

-$50 per vehicle for all weekend (Friday-Sunday), $5 per passenger. This is RR's cost, nothing going to MCJ. We may ask for a small donation for non members for food, depending on what we do.

-We'll be camping on site. They have running water bathrooms and showers. You can bring tents, RVs, whatever.

-We'll do some kind of group meal.

We should have the minimum 10 rigs covered by MCJ, but I need to have a pretty good idea of a total count to give RR. So, who's in?

Last edited:
That's the weekend after run to the sun, I will have to update you closer to time. I should be in though. I assume rigs still need insurance to ride correct?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
That's the weekend after run to the sun, I will have to update you closer to time. I should be in though. I assume rigs still need insurance to ride correct?
Not sure, it wasn't mentioned. I don't know if that's their requirement or if it was for the charity event.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Good news! River Rock changed their pricing for 2018. Instead of $100/rig it is now $50/rig + $5/rider. Still 10 rig minimum, but at this price I feel like we could handle it even if we don't have 10 people.

We'll finalize everything at the next meeting.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Update: Some type of liability insurance is required, if you're not tagged/insured and want to go, please look into some kind of motorsport liability policy.

Side by sides are allowed, no atvs.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Anyone not part of MCJ or not going to make it to tonight's meeting that is planning to go to River Rock? I need a count and to know when you're coming, Friday, Saturday, or both. We'll finalize and post details tonight.