NP231J, cable shifter

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just putting this out there in case anyone sees one listed. I've missed a couple because I couldn't work out transportation.

I'd like to find a spare NP231 so I can go ahead and assemble my drivetrain without taking the jeep apart. I'll be tearing it down to swap the input to 27 spline, so condition isn't really important. SYE or not doesn't matter, I will do SYE while apart. Also looking for Novak shifter cable, may settle for the Savvy.

I want to get rid of mine. $40. RE SYE flange welded to shaft however it needs to removed and re welded. It came off during complete rear suspension failure and I welded it back on just enough to work but yet come back off easy. Not sure if that's gonna work for you or not.
NP231.jpg

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I want to get rid of mine. $40. RE SYE flange welded to shaft however it needs to removed and re welded. It came off during complete rear suspension failure and I welded it back on just enough to work but yet come back off easy. Not sure if that's gonna work for you or not.
View attachment 7871
So it's the hack and tap kit that's also been welded on? Any idea on mileage on the case?