Feb 22-25 MCJ @ DBBB

We will again be trying to head to the Daniel Boon Back Country Byway.

There are a few Cabins available for rent near the trail. One in particular is right on the Trail and sleeps 9 people for around $150 per night. This could be an option for the cold weather. There are other options in the area also.

Meeting at Bill & Frans at 8:00am. Leaving by 9AM.

Bring Lunch For Friday and Saturday on the trail. Breakfast and dinners will be provided by the club. We will stop for Lunch on the road Thursday and we will stop on the road for breakfast Sunday.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Im still a firm maybe. This is the same weekend as a big truckshow in Louisville that we have been taking about going to.
Looks like you should get whoever is going to the truck show (an F450 or a Raptor I assume) to drop you and your jeep off somewhere along I 75.

Who else is in? Depending on how many people are there, I would be fine with towing my teardrop up and plugging into the house. Who else is hitting the DBBB with us?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
House is booked. The house has 3 bedrooms. 2 rooms are up for grabs. One has a bunk with double on bottom single on top. Other has single bunks.

First to confirm with me gets first dibs on beds. Rental was $547. Price will depend on how many are there, but conservatively 6 people, 2 in each room, would be $90 each for 3 nights of a warm bed.

I got a new Dutch oven cookbook for Christmas that has some really good recipes. I'll post a few up and we will see if we want to do some. If the house has an oven I'll just bring a regular one not the camp dutch oven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk