Parts Wanted, D60, Atlas, CO's, Suspension parts

Parts Wanted(updated): Atlas, 39" Reds, 17" beadlocks, etc.

Major switcheroo...

I

Atlas II case. Passenger drop 3.0 ratio preferred, will take a 3.8 possibly. 1350 outputs. Adaptable to 4L60e, 27 spline.

39" Reds. Period, is there another tire made?

17" beadlocks. Will look at any for the right price but am leaning toward the steel allieds.

Possible steering parts still. I am going to start cutting this Friday more than likely and will know what steering I am going to do once I get the 3-link where I want it. I would like to keep the AGR box but it hangs awful low.... Input appreciated on this as I would like to keep a box bc I want it to have good road manners.

If anyone has parts laying around let me know.

Most of you guys have my number so if you see something on craigslist post it here or shoot me a link.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
That seems awful high to me. Been a while since I bought any parts though...
Yeah, I don't know what they're worth. I vaguely remember being able to get CUCV sets for sub $2k. Guess those days are gone.

What input atlas are you looking for? There was a guy on pirate that had 5 or 6 separate listings for atlases.

Yeah, I don't know what they're worth. I vaguely remember being able to get CUCV sets for sub $2k. Guess those days are gone.

What input atlas are you looking for? There was a guy on pirate that had 5 or 6 separate listings for atlases.
Yeah, that would help...adaptable to a 4l60. So 27 spline

Last edited:
Jeep I was looking at apparently got sold. So, on to then next route... I have a CJ I can buy but will be a ton of work so I am not 100% on that yet. And the saga continues...

So, I have a more definitive plan now.

What I need:
-Driver drop atlas. 3.0 or 3.8 gearing. Spline count for 4L60. 27 spline.
-steering components
-suspension seats and a suspension bench seat to fit a CJ or YJ tub width
-17" allied beadlocks

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So, I have a more definitive plan now.

What I need:
-Driver drop atlas. 3.0 or 3.8 gearing. Spline count for 4L60. 23 I think.
-14" coil overs x4
1-1/4 hiems and 7/8" hiems
-steering components
-suspension seats and a suspension bench seat to fit a CJ or YJ tub width
-17" allied beadlocks
4l60 is 27 spline, which is what you said earlier.