2005 Rubicon LJ 15500

Had no intentions of selling but stumbled on my high school ride/first project I sold 12.5 years ago and had to buy it. I'm marrying the girl I met in it 16 years ago in April. A quick paint job and cleaning for a wedding reception prank turned into an expensive project with a deadline with a quickness so my loss is your gain.

Since purchasing the Jeep I have done a pioneer blue tooth head unit, kenwood sub, cb antenna and mount, synergy ball joints, driver side u joint, genright front bumper, hawse fairlead, brand new 285/75r16 KM2s, Brand new Bestop half top (bikini, wrap around windjammer, and tonneau cover), got a factory style soft top with sunrider, mopar cam sensor, and crank sensor.

Copied from craigslist ad:
2005 LJ Rubicon with 125k miles. Super nice Jeep with tons of nice parts and hard to find 6 speed manual.
3" Nth degree coils
Bilstein 5100 shocks
Metal cloak control arms
Metal Cloak Track bar
Carolina Rock Shop steering
285/75r16 BFGoodrich KM2 mud terrain
Warn Diff skid
Warn steering box skid
Full Skid row skids front to back with belly up
1" body lift to accommodate flat belly
Smittybuilt rear bumper with brackets for towing
Cobra CB
Pioneer Head unit with bluetooth phone/music
Kicker Sub in console
Genright front stubby bumper
Superwinch 9500lb winch
Factory soft top
brand new bestop half top with tonneau cover
brand new synergy balljoints
new u joints in front
new cam and crank sensors from mopar
Rock Hard boatside sliders
Husky liners throughout
Ice cold air and hot heat.
This is a truly nice Jeep that will wheel like a champ and then cruise home at 80. I've spent a ton of money on this Jeep and everything works as it should and it drives great.

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 6-Speed

Will trade for nice truck, nice truck + cash, or Nice side by side plus cash.
864-992-099zero

Located in Greenwood SC

https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-jeep-wrangler-rubicon/6348572656.html