Where to Stay in Columbia

Just for Monday evening. I am visiting customers and dealers...within a 10 mile radius of downtown.

I just remember back in the day there being a number of rough spots to avoid. Most likely will stay at a hotel near Irmo or near the I77/I20 junction. Probably no shenanigans for the evening, but a non-chain restaurant would be nice.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Between those two options, I'd say Irmo, Harbison or Lake Murray Blvd. 77/20 area is not great.

I ask because I work downtown on main street and I'm looking at the Marriott out my window. There's some nice restaurants and main street is pretty nice.

Yeah I'd like to stay downtown but its 2x the rate and our expense reports are under scrutiny.

Irmo it is! Yeah I might just do that. Stay out there then roll into the downtown area for dinner/etc.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Yeah I'd like to stay downtown but its 2x the rate and our expense reports are under scrutiny.

Irmo it is! Yeah I might just do that. Stay out there then roll into the downtown area for dinner/etc.

Thanks for the suggestions.
if you get a break for lunch and are near downtown let me know. There are a few of us downtown.

I really like the food at the Twisted Spur. Beer is good too. Seems like I end up there or Flying Saucer when ever I venture into Columbia.

Awesome! Yeah not going To Make it in time for lunch but if anyone wants to meet up for dinner/beer, PM me or Facebook chat or whatever. I'll probably be around by 5.