YJ Based Rock Buggy

I've gotten to the point where I just don't use this like I should and I could use the cash towards the down payment on some land that we're trying to buy.

Build thread:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...round-4-a.html

YJ based buggy, there's about 4 feet of frame left. Rest is tube

Body is narrowed about 12" It's currently got the CJ hood on it. YJ one is gone.

Toyota FJ80 E-locker axles, Cryoed 5.29 gears, Longfields in the front, Chromoly shafts in rear, ARP studs and RCV flanges.

Mostly complete rear axle for parts as well (missing some locker pieces, used them on the axle in it now)

Full hydro steering, its got 2-3 rides on a new PSC pump, Just rebuilt the steering column and shaft. Surplus center double ended ram. Hi-ish steer.

3-link front, 4-link rear. All the links except the rear uppers are aluminum

Fox air Shox. 14" front 16" rear

39" Krawler red labels. Two new factory half treads (still have stickers) and two full depth that are probably 3/4 tread.

4 Brand new Procomp Vapor Beadlocks. Hasn't even rolled out of my garage with them yet.

Brand new KRT-B (still has sticker) for a spare. Never been mounted. I may buy a steel wheel for it soon though.

4.3 Vortec V6, TH350, D300 w/ 4:1 gear set and some sort of upgraded rear output.

I've got a couple of spare rear shafts to go with it as well as some random parts. I'm going to keep the grille as it was from my first vehicle. I've got another CJ grille that hasn't been cut down I'll include if wanted.

Located in Mooresville, NC, just north of Charlotte. I'd be willing to travel a bit to deliver it/meet someone.

Clean NC title in my name. 1988 YJ

$14K

Last edited: