Food Truck Options for OSCAR6

Good Morning everyone!

Next week is OSCAR 6 and I wanted to let yall know about some food options we have available for Registered Attendees this year. We will be doing breakfast and a bag lunch for pickup between 7AM and 10AM at the pavilion. Some of the members of MidCarolina Jeepers do Catering and offered to do this since we don’t have the Dairy Hut available on the Putney Side. We will be offering Breakfast and Bag Lunch options. The lunch subs include a bag of chips, cookie, and fruit.

We need your order by Close of business Wednesday April 19th if you would like to get in on this. If there are others coming with you you can put everyting on one order form, or complete multiple forms.

Send Paypal to OffroadSC@gmail.com by Close of Business Wednesday April 19th.

If you have any questions let me know.

Breakfast.JPG

Baglunch.JPG

There is a group of competition bbq cookers up there called the Coal Smoker or Coal cookers or something like that. Great BBQ. They have been catering the Saturday Crawl meal the last couple years and will hopefully do it this year. GL and have fun! Some day I will figure out a way to take time off and go to Harlan more than my once a year thing.....

So how does this work. I have an order form filled out. And I have the email address to PayPal for payment! What do I do??? Feelin stupid!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk