8th Annual Clemson 4 Wheel Poker Run

Registration is now open for our 8th Annual Jeep Poker Run. The Clemson 4 Wheel Poker Run has become a highlight of springtime Jeeping for hundreds in our area, and this year it's on Saturday, May 20th, so make your plans now and join us for the 8th Annual Jeep Poker Run!
Our Poker Runs are a day of fun for the whole family. Good friends, great BBQ, nice prizes, and Jeeps, Jeeps, and more Jeeps! The run itself will be about 100 to 120 miles and take about 3 1/2 hours to drive. Hopefully, it will take you onto some roads you haven't been on before. Pavement, gravel, dirt, and even some optional rocks, will be in your path. At the end of the run, it's BBQ and tailgating while you watch many willing participants take a shot at the rocks. Three or four different lines offer a path for almost everyone, so try it yourself if you like!
Some important points on the 2017 Poker Run;
• Each vehicle with driver entry costs $30 and includes one poker hand and one BBQ plate.
• No charge for additional riders that are not playing poker or eating
• Additional poker hands cost $10 per hand, available for riders or for the driver.
• Additional BBQ plates cost $12 each, available for riders or for the very hungry driver.
• There is a 250 vehicle limit because that's all we can park. Last year we reached capacity a full month before the day of the run, so make sure you register early!
• The registration deadline is 6:00 PM on Friday, May 19th, or when 250 vehicles have registered, whichever occurs first.
• Everyone must pre-register. Sorry for this, but due to the long lines created by on-site registration in years past and the workload this places on our staff, we cannot take registrations on the day of the run.
• Event T-shirts can be pre-ordered during registration for $12 each. (XX & XXX $14 each). Pre-ordered shirts will be available for pickup at the Poker Run check-in on Saturday. The deadline for shirt pre-orders is 8:00 AM Monday, May 8th.
• T-shirts will be available the day of the run, while supplies last, for $15 each.

I think we are going to see about camping somewhere up there that weekend haven't decided where yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got a few spots at Oconee Point Campground for Friday and Saturday night if anyone wants to dodge the drive there and back on Saturday. They have a few more lake side spots open.

Turns out my jeep won't be back together by this weekend, if anyone can go in my place let me
Know, I paid for a second BBQ plate also. Shoot me a text if someone can go, thanks! 803-622-446one