Boulder Wheelin

I was totally thinking club with membership anyway. That keeps it private. Annual dues that aren't high but gives wheelers certain rights to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would I like to? Yes. Unfortunately, I am stuck with my wife's family and having to listen to my mother-in-law bitch about people on food stamps.

Sent by the CIA through the fillings in my teeth.

Would I like to? Yes. Unfortunately, I am stuck with my wife's family and having to listen to my mother-in-law bitch about people on food stamps.

Sent by the CIA through the fillings in my teeth.
Damn hungry poor people. Ask her why I have to drug test for work but not unemployment or welfare! Lmfao

I have a wedding in Aiken well actually Johnston/Ridge Spring this Saturday. I have thought about dragging my heep over there but there is probably no point as I will be very busy Saturday.

Tree cutters are taking out the pines and sweet gums now. It's clearing out nicely. It should be easy to find new trail routes and obstacles. Looking forward to having another scouting day soon. Maybe the weekend of the 18th.

Tree cutters are taking out the pines and sweet gums now. It's clearing out nicely. It should be easy to find new trail routes and obstacles. Looking forward to having another scouting day soon. Maybe the weekend of the 18th.

Damn that is the weekend me and the GF make a day trip to Charleston. URE work day is on the 25th. Maybe next month.....