Boulder Wheelin

Awesome. Very positive news for all of us who are local. Once you get some rigs out there, there is no telling what is going to be uncovered.

Are you looking to make this an actual business, or just a hobby type thing?
Open to all possibilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video]https://www.facebook.com/arnelson1/videos/10208819519190717/[/video]

[video]https://www.facebook.com/arnelson1/videos/10208819520710755/[/video]

Ur property is maybe about 2 miles from my house how many trails are you planning on the property

As close to town as it is; its 5 miles or less from about anyone in town! 5 miles to Uptown Greenwood. 5 miles to West Greenwood. 5 miles to Lake Greenwood. Got bad news from zoning. They don't want me to rezone it industrial because of "The Greater Greenwood Development Plan".Long term they want my property to stay residential behind the tracks! We will see what happens with the neighbors who are trying to get zoned industrial now! If they get it I should be able to. If they are turned down, my commercial plans go away completely!

As close to town as it is; its 5 miles or less from about anyone in town! 5 miles to Uptown Greenwood. 5 miles to West Greenwood. 5 miles to Lake Greenwood. Got bad news from zoning. They don't want me to rezone it industrial because of "The Greater Greenwood Development Plan".Long term they want my property to stay residential behind the tracks! We will see what happens with the neighbors who are trying to get zoned industrial now! If they get it I should be able to. If they are turned down, my commercial plans go away completely!

Man I hate to hear that.

Man I hate to hear that.
Wait and see. Not sunk yet. Just do have opposition. Not because of 4x4! Just general zoning issues! The front part of the property where the creator and gully are is currently zoned industrial. I'm not giving up

I'm not close at all but the family has a house outside Aiken near Ridge Spring so going over there for the weekend is what I'll be doing. GL with the zoning thing. It's hard to see in the pictures but some of those areas look like they could be very fun!