Exocet off-road. Side by side

Finally sold the race car. Instead of finishing my project for the race track I'm preparing it for the trails. Side by side rear wheel drive

8b5c7baa47f9a7ca504ec0081b5c4e9e.jpg
f7e43df7a7771826706712945f5f30e6.jpg

9" Kosei with 32x10.5-15 bfg's from the XJ

More to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paco Motorsports Off-roadster Conqueror package ordered today. 6 weeks til it gets here. Time to button up from roller to wheeler.

I know from the drag coefficient that the Miata won't go faster than 121 which is why the chart for the 4.10 on 22.7's stops there. Not sure what kind of drag resistance I'll meet but those numbers for the 5.38 are very impressive.

Looking for a good multitalented mechanic shop that has time for this project. Any suggestions? Preferably local

Yes. Call my buddy Todd. I'll PM you his number. Top notch work, local, reasonably priced for the quality and attention to detail you will get.

Yes. Call my buddy Todd. I'll PM you his number. Top notch work, local, reasonably priced for the quality and attention to detail you will get.
Got Jay at Johns rod shop. He's going to get it running for me in the next week or two. I should have it back by the time the suspension kit comes in!

Ditching the 52lb 32" BFG's in favor of these 24lb 32" Mongrel's

8 ply 1000lb load rating 87 mph N speed rating.

Last edited:
Those BFGs look great on those rims though
Yeah but 64lbs total is too much rotational mass for that Miata drive train made for a 15lb wheel and 20lb tire. My 12lb wheels with these 24lb tires gets me 32" tires with only 36 lbs total rotational mass! Hopefully this will keep my axle shafts intact