Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypothetical Tire Purchase talk

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilohsho View Post
    Any thoughts on the Nitto's?

I haven't made any conclusions about them but I feel like they deserve some kind of discussion if only because of ALL THE MONEY THEY SPEND ON MARKETING THEM. Man, they spend a ton of money in advertising and seem to have made a dent in the JK market.

My Cooper STT's have done fine. On the trail they have done well too...any problems that I've had on the trail seem to be from the driver, not the tire's abilities.
    They would sell more if you bought four and got a flat bill for free... BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
    Harvard

City
    mccormick
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilohsho View Post
    Any thoughts on the Nitto's?

I haven't made any conclusions about them but I feel like they deserve some kind of discussion if only because of ALL THE MONEY THEY SPEND ON MARKETING THEM. Man, they spend a ton of money in advertising and seem to have made a dent in the JK market.

My Cooper STT's have done fine. On the trail they have done well too...any problems that I've had on the trail seem to be from the driver, not the tire's abilities.
    I run 35x12.50x17 Nitto TG on my LJ and I love them so far they are a little on the heavy side but ride great on the road. I also have a set of 37s trail grappler stacked up in the shop to go on something one day.

City
    greenwood
    State
    SC
    Im running Km2's on the Cj. Truthfully there were a few tires I would have chosen over the BFG but they were the only ones that made the 33x10.50. I really wanted the Nitto TG. Had them on my Landcruiser and I liked them alot. Good tread pattern and very quiet. But realistically for most of the rigs on this forum when it comes to 33-35 in a Dot mud terrain its really about looks to me. Any of the tires being discussed id say would pretty much all perform equally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12