2006 Jeep Wrangler 44/8.8,

Haven't been around in a while but the day has unfortunately come. Reason for selling is I do not use it like I used to anymore and is not practical for me to own at the moment. Too many things in life going on.

I have a 2006 Jeep wrangler with the 4.0 inline 6 and nsg370 6 speed manual transmission with 106k miles. Runs and drives great. I did all the work myself and can dig up receipts for probably 95 percent of the parts bought. Below is a list of the major stuff. The wheelbase has been stretched to 101'' and has ~2.5'' of lift.

Dana 44 front- 4.56 gears, trussed, Chromoly axles, crossover steering, new ball joints (maybe have 300 miles on them), high steer arm on passenger side, 3/4 heim steering joints, 3/8'' welded diff cover, warn hubs

Ford 8.8 rear- 4.56 gears, Trussed, limited slip, 3/8 diff cover
3 link front suspension, 4 link rear. All joints are johnny joints with 2''x.050 DOM links.
Flat skid (Motor mounts, trans mount, Slip yoke eliminator)
Fuel cell
A to Z Roll cage (I think bought off of a friend)
Warn 8274 winch with synthetic line.
Corner guards & Rocker Guards
Rokmen highline fenders
37'' KM2's

Also have tons of spare parts and parts to put on it. Have 2.5'' rough country springs front and rear, spare stock front axle shafts, rotors, old tops that still work just worn out. I'm sure there is more I just can't think of it.

11400 OBO. Call or text. 803-673-7894. Jeep is in Greenville, SC. Can send more pics on request. IMG_0040.jpg