Hard top for TJ

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm looking for a hard top for my TJ. Would like to find an OEM top within pickup distance and of course a decent price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

any problems with pressure? Notice its an unvented 03 and up top with an unvented 97-02 tailgate. My 99 tj was awful. You had to crack a window or it was tough to close the doors.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Not that I have noticed yet. But the rear glass is not exactly sealed tight. I think I may be missing something to make it shut tight. But it is water tight. You can see light at the bottom where it meets the tailgate. So after I get that fixed, maybe I'll see the issue you are talking about. But for now, all is good.

any problems with pressure? Notice its an unvented 03 and up top with an unvented 97-02 tailgate. My 99 tj was awful. You had to crack a window or it was tough to close the doors.
I didn't have any issues with the one I got from Robbie. However, if you do have issues Nick may still have the vented tailgate he got from me and ended up not using when he got the sweet *** CJ setup.

Interesting little tidbit there Jimbo. I never noticed the lack of vents. That tailgate has a different hinge setup. Prob wouldnt be worth the trouble. I damn sure need to sell it though.