recently moved to columbia, SC

Hey guys, My name is Charles. Just moved up to Columbia Sc from Birmingham, Al. I have a few coworkers as well as myself that enjoy offroading. I currently have a full tube chassis buggy, V-8 powered on chevy 1-tons. But my coworkers have a mostly stock TJ and a full tube chassis buggy that has a 4cyl. We do alot of wheeling in and around birmingham. We have been looking for places to wheel around up here, and maybe make a few friends in the process.

Hopefully we can see y'all on the trail.

Thanks
Charles osbun
cosbun@hardycorp.com
205-721-5268

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Welcome! We have a couple things coming up to end the year then it's usually pretty quiet through the winter and things ramp back up in April. Come out to our meeting Monday night, Old Mill in lexington, 7:00 pm if you can make it.

Gulches for the buggy's for sure. Uwharrie is open until Dec 15 opens back up April 1st. There are a few private places in NC that have open rides. Welcome to SC.

I noticed the buggies at your place yesterday! I had people with me, otherwise i would have turned around to talk. Welcome to the Forum.. Next time ill be sure to stop in.

Hey guys, My name is Charles. Just moved up to Columbia Sc from Birmingham, Al. I have a few coworkers as well as myself that enjoy offroading. I currently have a full tube chassis buggy, V-8 powered on chevy 1-tons. But my coworkers have a mostly stock TJ and a full tube chassis buggy that has a 4cyl. We do alot of wheeling in and around birmingham. We have been looking for places to wheel around up here, and maybe make a few friends in the process.

Hopefully we can see y'all on the trail.

Thanks
Charles osbun
cosbun@hardycorp.com
205-721-5268

Yep, my warehouse manager is gonna come tonight also. That is our warehouse. Off of leaphart road. Having a hard time uploading the pictures will try to figure it out