2004 TJ/LJ seats

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Would anyone be interested in a pair of late TJ (2004 LJ) seats in near perfect condition for say... $200.

I've been wanting to put suspension seats in the jeep but knowing I had a buyer for the stock seats would make the purchase a little easier to swallow.

Would anyone be interested in a pair of late TJ (2004 LJ) seats in near perfect condition for say... $200.

I've been wanting to put suspension seats in the jeep but knowing I had a buyer for the stock seats would make the purchase a little easier to swallow.
Larry, could you please send me some pics? I am interested.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm not sure how interchangeable they are. I would be using my seat mounts on the new seats so we'd have to see what's required to mount these to your factory mounts.

So these are the seats, but no base?
I'm actually looking to get ahold of the drivers seat base. I have the drivers slide base, and I'm hunting for the drivers fold/slide base just like the passenger side.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So these are the seats, but no base?
I'm actually looking to get ahold of the drivers seat base. I have the drivers slide base, and I'm hunting for the drivers fold/slide base just like the passenger side.
Right, no mounts. Mounts will be reused on new seats. Sale is over, so not available until black Friday or Christmas or whenever they go on sale again.

Let me know. I am debating seats like this or suspension seats for thee jeepster. I like something like this because they will be easier to get in and out of with the whole family in there.

I've been looking for a rear fold and tumble seat. I want to see if I can mount it in the rear of my xj for the pup but keep my storage I'm made in that area. Is this all the seats from a TJ?