1996-2000 XJ parts - Full part-outs

I have 14 XJs for parts. Let me know what you need. Years range from 96-00. Only 1 96. The rest are 97+.

I don't mind shipping.

Located in Abbeville SC

Here's the latest: 99 Sport

J3_zpsyolz8edx.jpg

J2_zpsxcna1ye9.jpg

J1_zpscq8uqnkd.jpg

Man, I am glad to see this post from you!

I have not been on the XJ forums much at all, my '99 XJ project got stalled with notched knuckles, and I got frustrated digging through the LKQ yard in Greer, and pretty much gave up. Picked up the WJ and have been trying to figure out how to get back to the XJ and get it kicked back into the project list.

Besides a set of knuckles WITHOUT the caliper bolt holes stripped, looking for a top radiator support, and probably a whole slew of other things.

You may have saved my XJ from sitting outside on jack stands for another year, with gear sets, lockers, SYE and a bunch of other things unfinished because it just seemed hopeless.

I have both knuckles and about 12 radiator supports. Lol
We need to chat anyway, been on a lot of the same forums, and I believe members of the rare group of southerners that have been over Imogene Pass and in Animas Forks at one point or another. Ready to make another trip out west.

I'll try to not get too distracted by lifting the WJ in the meantime. Wife wants to run down to Abbeville to take pictures off some of the older buildings in near future. PM me when you have a chance on what you want for the knuckles and a radiator support, I'll try to build a better list of what I need...I think I needed visors too.

You got any intact fan shrouds? Putting it on a 96 but not sure if they're all the same. I broke my and ziptied her back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk