Clemson/Louisville game.

Who all is going? Jimbo, AMB, Shannon and I are going. Cannonball will be there I know. Ronnie? Tripp? Sounds like a good time for a party to me. GO TIGERS!

I can't do 8pm games. Don't have the longevity of drinking like I once did.

I'll be watching it though for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be there. Not going for Gameday though. I can't afford a babysitter for that long, and a 14 month old isn't going to make an 8pm game.

No joke. Where is yall's spot Clippa? Were doing scaffold for Gameday crew again. Trying to get Roberto to hook me up with some field access.... We shall see. Fingers crossed.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
You people are crazy. Clemson is the last place I'd want to be this weekend. I dealt with that cluster for 4.5 years and have no interest in being there now, especially if I have to pay for it.

Then again I don't really care for large groups of people in confined spaces so...

I'll be watching from my couch and in bed by 11:00!

We are in 2A. Every home game you will find me there.

Larry,
This is some of the most fun I have all year. 7 weekends of family, friends, and football. Throw in the hours of tailgating before and after and it doesn't get much better. I just have to schedule wheeling trips during away games. I can't wait for the kiddos to be old enough to come.

I have been tailgating at Clemson games since I was a tiny kid. My family used to bring the pop-up camper and camp at the lake that now surrounds the baseball field. This spot was less than 100 yards from the location of the prefab house my parents started their life together in. Oddly enough it turns out to be within about the same distance from where my wife and her family camped for Clemson games when she was growing up. Between the history, the current fun, and the thoughts and dreams of the future I can't imagine a better place to spend a Saturday.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Different upbringing. I had no real family history at Clemson. My dad went for a year and a half I think back when students were required to go to the games (and upper class men tracked you down and dragged you there if you didn't) and he hated it. I had never been to a game before I was a student and I only went to 1 or 2 a year.

I have friends that are the same as you. Grandparents went to Clemson and they grew up tailgating every home game, just not for me.

Different upbringing. I had no real family history at Clemson. My dad went for a year and a half I think back when students were required to go to the games (and upper class men tracked you down and dragged you there if you didn't) and he hated it. I had never been to a game before I was a student and I only went to 1 or 2 a year.

I have friends that are the same as you. Grandparents went to Clemson and they grew up tailgating every home game, just not for me.
I don't blame you. Honestly if it weren't for my wife I would probably only make a game or two a season. My grandparents and parents went there. My wife's family goes back a ways in Clemson as well. She has had the season tickets forever. If it weren't for her entire family doing this together every season we wouldn't be there full time.

You people are crazy. Clemson is the last place I'd want to be this weekend. I dealt with that cluster for 4.5 years and have no interest in being there now, especially if I have to pay for it.

Then again I don't really care for large groups of people in confined spaces so...

I'll be watching from my couch and in bed by 11:00!
Party pooper.

I'll be there. Our tailgate spot is right outside the Stadium on the main street across from stadium suites. Should be set up by noon and enjoying the festivities all day till gametime. Where are you and cannonball tailgating?

Last edited: