Thread: depperson

City
    Irmo
    State
    SC

depperson

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and to Jeeping in general. This evening, I attended a Midcarolina Jeepers meeting and decided to join the club. Seems like a good group of folks with a lot of interesting plans.

I'm a software developer for SCDNR with a love for amateur radio, so if you see a black JKUR with too many antennas, it's probably me. I haven't done a lift yet, just a front bumper, winch, CB and ham radios, and lights.

I'm always looking for something to do, and I'm available every weekend for the foreseeable future. If anyone is looking for someone to add to their convoy, count me in. I don't know any other Jeepers, so I've only ever wheeled by myself. Looking to change that!

City
    Lexington
    State
    SC
    Welcome!!! Great to have you last night.

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by depperson View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and to Jeeping in general. This evening, I attended a Midcarolina Jeepers meeting and decided to join the club. Seems like a good group of folks with a lot of interesting plans.

I'm a software developer for SCDNR with a love for amateur radio, so if you see a black JKUR with too many antennas, it's probably me. I haven't done a lift yet, just a front bumper, winch, CB and ham radios, and lights.

I'm always looking for something to do, and I'm available every weekend for the foreseeable future. If anyone is looking for someone to add to their convoy, count me in. I don't know any other Jeepers, so I've only ever wheeled by myself. Looking to change that!

Seem to have a lot in common... de. KG4UAL
    Look at the Word Differently - In a World of Talkers, be a thinker and a doer.

City
    Columbia
    State
    SC
    Great meeting you last night!

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    welcome to another addiction! was great having you, I didnt get to chat after the meeting, but I look forward to checking out that new JKUR.
    --Brooks