depperson

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and to Jeeping in general. This evening, I attended a Midcarolina Jeepers meeting and decided to join the club. Seems like a good group of folks with a lot of interesting plans.

I'm a software developer for SCDNR with a love for amateur radio, so if you see a black JKUR with too many antennas, it's probably me. I haven't done a lift yet, just a front bumper, winch, CB and ham radios, and lights.

I'm always looking for something to do, and I'm available every weekend for the foreseeable future. If anyone is looking for someone to add to their convoy, count me in. I don't know any other Jeepers, so I've only ever wheeled by myself. Looking to change that!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and to Jeeping in general. This evening, I attended a Midcarolina Jeepers meeting and decided to join the club. Seems like a good group of folks with a lot of interesting plans.

I'm a software developer for SCDNR with a love for amateur radio, so if you see a black JKUR with too many antennas, it's probably me. I haven't done a lift yet, just a front bumper, winch, CB and ham radios, and lights.

I'm always looking for something to do, and I'm available every weekend for the foreseeable future. If anyone is looking for someone to add to their convoy, count me in. I don't know any other Jeepers, so I've only ever wheeled by myself. Looking to change that!

Seem to have a lot in common... de. KG4UAL

welcome to another addiction! was great having you, I didnt get to chat after the meeting, but I look forward to checking out that new JKUR.