OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR6 April 2017

Is it too early to talk about departure plans? Can we leave now? I'm going through withdrawals.

We've got a group heading out mid morning Wednesday if anyone else wants to join.
I think I already volunteered for that group but I will be going up Wednesday as well. I hear you on waiting to leave. Only thing I have left to do is install rear seat belts and an oil change. I am ready to go!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I think I already volunteered for that group but I will be going up Wednesday as well. I hear you on waiting to leave. Only thing I have left to do is install rear seat belts and an oil change. I am ready to go!
We're planning to leave around 10:30, which would have us at I26 (Bill and Frans) 11:15-11:30. We can discuss and hammer out details at the meeting.

Waiting to hear back from a few vendors before I print the banners. Got some cool new signs this year for prizes too!

f26fc81380ca52f300d094fe5810f07c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been busting *** trying to get this mighty max ready, just about done. New brakes, master cylinder, hoses, power steering pump, new u joints, welded front and rear, cb installed, new halon fire extinguisher, and ran the wiring for the fridge cooler

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've been busting *** trying to get this mighty max ready, just about done. New brakes, master cylinder, hoses, power steering pump, new u joints, welded front and rear, cb installed, new halon fire extinguisher, and ran the wiring for the fridge cooler

Me too.
20170414_133944_zpslrflquli.jpg

Resealing one of my Beadlocks that keeps leaking down a few psi every month. And finally got my rear uppers off so I could break the jamb nuts loose.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Unfortunately, for the first time, I won't be coming this year. My jeep is sitting in my shop in Charlotte and we just moved to Greenville for good. So the shop, the jeep and all my tools are 2 hours away and will be that way for about 8 months. But after this is all done, I will finally have a shop at home.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Unfortunately, for the first time, I won't be coming this year. My jeep is sitting in my shop in Charlotte and we just moved to Greenville for good. So the shop, the jeep and all my tools are 2 hours away and will be that way for about 8 months. But after this is all done, I will finally have a shop at home.
Easy. Drive your car to Charlotte, get in jeep, continue to Harlan. Or, bring Jennifer's jeep :)