OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR6 April 2017

Lugnut4x4 will be a sponsor again. Also I can advertise the event on pirate4x4 as a vendor in the rides section if you want that much publicity. PM me when registration opens and get me a prepared digital flier.

Discount code didn't work the first time and showed #marcuscountsrockbouncersinhissleep as an error, but worked when I typed it in instead of copy and paste.

I'm in! Brooks get me a description of the even with details and I will advertise it for you.

Booked a place at Cedar Park today. 2 miles from the Putney trail head. Am I correct in saying that the ride kicks off at the Putney trail head? I would hate to be trailering an 1/2 hour or more every day. We trailered back and forth in West Virginia this fall.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Booked a place at Cedar Park today. 2 miles from the Putney trail head. Am I correct in saying that the ride kicks off at the Putney trail head? I would hate to be trailering an 1/2 hour or more every day. We trailered back and forth in West Virginia this fall.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yes, we'll be at the camp ground on the Putney side.

I swear I am going to come along one of these years. Unfortunately that is 2 weeks after we are gone for a week for anniversary/wife's bday trip. Got a little work to do on the xj too. Meaders and Tucker have been telling me how great this trip is.