OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR6 April 2017

It was bound to happen. I will probably miss this year. That is the weekend after I am scheduled to get back from Moab. Not sure that the wife is going to be on-board with that at all since she isn't going to Moab. For some reason I don't think a 4 month old will be good trail riding all day every day for a week.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
It was bound to happen. I will probably miss this year. That is the weekend after I am scheduled to get back from Moab. Not sure that the wife is going to be on-board with that at all since she isn't going to Moab. For some reason I don't think a 4 month old will be good trail riding all day every day for a week.
It's tough driving 1-handed and holding their head with the other while they sleep...

send me details on this...i still never been there

Its about time to get this planning party started! Time to start working on sponsors and details. If anyone would like to help with it this year I am all ears. I have more on my plate than ever now and this is unfortunately not first in line.

12.jpg

What are you needing help with Brooks? I don't know how much help if any I can be, however if you let everyone know what needs to be done it may be easier to get it handled.

What are you needing help with Brooks? I don't know how much help if any I can be, however if you let everyone know what needs to be done it may be easier to get it handled.
Its mostly the vendors/sponsors that take time. I can handle the setup and food and actually running the event. I just need stuff to give away and help with spreading the word.

Registration will go live this month hopefully. I will do my best to have a flyer ready in the next week also. Nick, did I ever send you a flyer?