SC Camping/Ride

Hi guys, this is my first post here. So I have been thinking recently about a full state ride/camping trip. I live in newberry which is about in the middle of the state. What I want to do is ride up to the mountains, camp and then the next day, pack up and head towards the beach. I want to camp all along the way. If anyone has ideas to add on to this (Camp sites, attractions for jeepers, etc.) please add on. If anyone wants to ride, PM me. I would love to do this either at the end of the summer or even next summer. If there is already a group that does this, I would appreciate someone letting me know of them. Thanks!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Depending on how long you plan to take, that's a lot of driving with little time to enjoy the attractions. I would suggest breaking it into 2 trips. One, start with upstate SC and into North GA and/or Western NC. Next trip, head towards the low country or Wilmington area.

MCJ does the north ga or nc trips a couple times a year.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So spend a week exploring upstate SC, North GA, and Western NC. I don't think there's many 'Attractions for Jeepers and good scenery' between Greenville and Myrtle Beach. Its just a long boring ride with no good way to get there. You could possibly travel through NC from Asheville area towards Wilmington and back south to Myrtle...

I'm just saying I wouldn't go to the mountains for 1 night then spend my whole trip driving across the state. I'd much rather enjoy a leisurely visit to the mountains, go home and regroup, then make your beach trip.